RUMORS ABOUT Facebook and The ANTICHRIST Hits 36 Million Page View and is Now Trending

April 21 am-pm sked
Site Comment Post Highlight

"Oh my God. Facebook is the mark of the beast. I knew it from day 1. Many friends and acquaintances got lured into facebook but all along I sensed there was something eerie about it. I have kept telling everyone I know not to fall into the facebook trap but people refuse to believe it is the mark of the beast. The mark is virtual; I don’t think it is a chip. Wake up. Jesus is coming very soon and you will have to stand in front of him, whether you are saved or condemned."

Original Post From http://facebooktheantichrist.com/

Facebook uses the letter F as their logo.  And why not, it’s Facebook?  But why does Facebook not use the capital letter F?  Is it perhaps because the lower case F looks like the symbol of a bent cross?  A bent cross is a symbol of satanic worship.  However, that’s not all.  Be careful to note that F is the sixth letter in the alphabet.  Check out the logo below.  Three blocks.  Three F blocks.  Three blocks of the sixth letter of the alphabet.  See where I’m going here?



Share

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Uri NG LALAKI

MGA PANG ASAR at PAM BASAG SA TRIP COLLECTIONS