How To sell My VIRAL LINK (A SECRET of TEAM ALPHAWOLVES ) 2k/Hour Shares Increment In Facebook

We've been doing Blogging and doing some SEO for almost 8 years, back  then, it is Content that they say 'KING'  so WE   search every possible techniques , How a simple blog write up even if its very simple and do not have much substance can go VIRAL? What is the secret behind?

Thats the time i entered this Keyword in Google search engine 
' HOW TO SELL MY VIRAL LINK '
WHY AM I DOING IT?

If i am going to search for answer HOW TO GO VIRAL?
Why should I SEARCH non Relevant KEYWORD such as 'SELLING a VIRAL LINK'?
Whats The BIG CONNECTION?

THE ANSWER IS HERE, Just MAke Sure You come back and continue reading my NEW DISCOVERY
that Will SOON ONE of The most Sought After Techniques in creating hundreds of thousands of  traffics,
yes!  my friend! forget CREATING FANPAGE in Facebook, or Doing some Funnel Strategy to build List and Targeted Leads slash sales slash revenue.

Sample Search Results from Google (From Blackhatworld)

ok I have a page I made 2 and 1/2 day's ago...at 127,000 and growing by nearly 1000-2000 fans if not more per minute...i just need a place to sell it or someone who can sell it for me for a %, I know there is a very large amount of money to be made with these pages...I want top dollar...I have 2-3 pages on the brink of going viral too...pm me if you have any suggestion's thanks...

make that 129,000, growing so fast its unfair...its a shame there is no money being made...

 STEP 1. Go to this Link, and check The Interval of Traffic Growth, as of now we are making 2000 per hour increment, thats huge I.P Traces my friend,. In order for you to take this post seriously, i need to introduce my self, i am not bragging,. but you need to see a proven Proof that what i was saying is Real and not just a SCAM or to make this blog rank higher on the SERP's.

This is My 7th Link, i can show you the other Links Later,
http://swa-alphawolves.blogspot.com/2014/05/i-use-to-hate-this-man-growing-up.html 


To experiment the Traffic that this blog is making, we need to see the actual Views and Page Impressions being made on it.



DID you notice??

189,126 View!  in just 24 hours??? HOW COME?

YOu can check it! HERE 

then Make sure, check it again after one hour, you will see the increment


Then IF your Interested to Learn  what Method i used To gain that Traffic?

Add me up! and I will Going To show YOU!


And, by the way. if yor expecting i will going to sell you some Autopost, automation software, your wrong

what i am Going SELL to you is JUST a FEW WORDS.

a Simple Techniques that every Online ENTREPRENUER  MUST HAVE


And Just Incase You want your ADS on my VIRAL LINK?

yes, Im selling some space on  it!  for only $250.00/Month we can post your own ads in my viral Links space, TEXT ADS containing your Ads info, ($180.00 USD) Just Contact me,

If my viral Link is making 2000 Share per Hour Increment thats 48,000 actual Shares in Facebook

and when we calculate the expected traffic from this bulk shares, it will turn out, that we are expecting thousands of impressions per share, so 48,000 x 1000 = 48m Views Probability,


Do you want to make a SUREfire SALES?

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE LEADS?

DO YOU WANT MORE SIGN UPS?


My ViraL Link is The SOLUTION TO YOUR TRAFFIC PROBLEM MY FRIEND
call us @ 09064740615

add me in facebook 







Share

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Uri NG LALAKI

MGA PANG ASAR at PAM BASAG SA TRIP COLLECTIONS